4th International Meeting on Materials Science
for Energy Related Applications
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Belgrade, Serbia
in co-operation with
The Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia
22-23 September 2021
- Prof. Natalia Skorodumova, KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, chair
- Prof. Craig E. Banks, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Dr. Anton Kokalj, Jozef Stefan Institute, Department of Physical and Organic Chemistry, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Núria López, ICIQ Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, Tarragona, Spain
- Prof. Slavko Mentus, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, SASA, Serbia
- Prof. Gordana Ćirić-Marjanović, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia
- Prof. Marijana Kraljić Roković, University of Zagreb – Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Croatia
- Dr. Nejc Hodnik, National Institute of Chemistry, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dr. Biljana Šljukić Paunković, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia
- Dr. Lidija Rafailović, CEST Centre for Electrochemical Surface Technology, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- Dr. Sanjin Gutić, University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Chemistry, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dr. Igor Pašti, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia, chair
- Dr. Ana Dobrota, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia
- Dr. Edvin Fako, BASF, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- Dr. Nemanja Gavrilov, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia
- Dr. Uroš Lačnjevac, University of Belgrade – Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, Serbia
- Dr. Aleksandar Dekanski, University of Belgrade – Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy, Serbia
- Dr. Borislav Vasić, University of Belgrade – Institute of Physics Belgrade, Serbia
- Dr. Mila Krstajić Pajić, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Serbia
- Dr. Katarina Batalović, University of Belgrade – Vinča Institute, Serbia
- Dr. Miloš Baljozović, Empa – The Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Switzerland
- Dr. Marko Spasenović, University of Belgrade – Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy, Serbia
- Aleksandar Jovanović, University of Belgrade – Faculty of Physical Chemistry, Serbia
- Nataša Diklić, Paul Scherrer Institut, Switzerland
The official language of the Meeting will be English.
The conference will be organized ONLINE.
NEW registration & abstract/paper submission DEADLINE:
31st July 2021
THERE IS NO PARTICIPATION FEE – FREE PARTICIPATION!
Aim of the meeting
The 4th International Meeting on MATERIALS SCIENCE FOR ENERGY RELATED APPLICATIONS is organized as the satellite event to PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY 2021 conference with the aim to bring together scientists from all domains of material science for energy related applications. Contributions related to materials for heterogeneous catalysis, fuel cells, batteries, hydrogen storage, solar energy conversion systems and others are welcomed (see registration form for more details). One of the goals of the Meeting is to bring together theoreticians and experimentalists working in the field. Hence, theoretical, experimental and combined studies are welcomed. Young researchers are especially encouraged to present their work at the meeting. Planed sessions include, but are not limited to: Materials for electrochemical power sources, Catalysis, electrocatalysis and photocatalysis in energy conversion and storage, Application of ion conductors in energy conversion and storage, Application of polymeric materials in the energy conversion and storage, Hydrogen energy and hydrogen storage materials, Solar energy materials, The future of material science in the field of energy conversion and storage.
The Meeting will include lectures delivered in the form of online oral presentations:
• 30 min for plenary lectures;
• 15 min for other lectures.
Registration & Paper Submission
Please register online, by filling out this form, by July 31st 2021.
By the same date abstracts / papers should be submitted electronically by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration and submission of papers can be made separately. Upon the acceptance of papers each registered participant will receive the participant ID number.
All presentations at the Meeting will be published in the BOOK OF ABSTRACTS. The form of the paper is up to authors. Please limit the length of your abstract / paper to 800 words, including references, but excluding the title, author names and affiliations. No specific formatting is required; this will be done during the typesetting of BOOK OF ABSTRACTS. Please be spare with references and keep their number below 10. If references are cited in the text, place them in square brackets: , , …, and cite at the end of the text. Use following style:  G. Petrov, Raman Spectrosc., 2003, 34, 160-167. One figure can be included in the abstract. Please take care of copyright issues. If some of the figures which are already published elsewhere are reproduced, proper license needs to be obtained and submitted along with the abstract. The organizers do not take responsibility for reproduction of copyrighted materials. Please avoid sending PDF – instead send your paper in any editable file format. Also, embed the figure (if any) with the appropriate caption directly in the text.
Registration Fee & Access to Meeting Activities
EXTENDED registration & abstract/paper submission DEADLINE:
31st July 2021
Contact us: email@example.com